Monday, June 26, 2017

Product Review: My New Love – Colourpop Lippie Stix Matte X "Love Life"

Colourpop never fails to amaze me with their makeup genius. I first fell in love with their Colourpop Lippie Stix. The one I got was in the shade "Lumiere" and from then on, I'd buy one or two until I have over a dozen in my stash. Crazy, right? Who would have thought I'd end up buying these many lip products. It's not like I'll get to use them all. I have to keep in mind, these things do expire. It would definitely be a waste of money if I don't get to at least use half of these babies by year end. But enough of that. I AM A WOMAN and you know how women are. Especially when it comes to lipstick. You can never have too many lipstick. Right? Right. Even if some of the shades look exactly the same, it's fine, you just got to have them!

So without further ado, here is one of Colourpop's brightest, prettiest shades...Love Life! What I love most about this lipstick is its MATTE. Not just your ordinary matte but creamy, opaque matte that is lightweight and long lasting. That's how good it is. 

Take a good look at that color:


























And here's how it looks on me!


I love how creamy it applies on the lips. It's smooth like butter and dries almost in an instant. Like liquid lipstick BUT BETTER. I have tried Colourpop Ultra Matte in the shade Bumble and I like it but not quite enough for me to keep on using it. This one, on the other hand, is pure LOVE. It's very comfortable on the lips and not as drying. I wore this for 6 hours straight and it didn't budge. I did notice a slight fading only after I've finished eating dinner. Impressive! This lipstick moved right on top of the list. Everything else comes second. 

Do you have a Colourpop favorite? 


No comments:

Post a Comment