Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Product Review: Colourpop Lippie Stix Matte X "Cami"

Another Colourpop Matte X shade that went straight to my favorite list is Cami. I cannot quite describe this color to a tee. It is different in a sense that it changes color on my lips. I am not sure why it does but that is what I noticed with this lipstick. If you have Cami, can you message me and tell me if you noticed this same thing?

On my lips, just right after I apply Cami, it looked to me like a dusty mauve pink but I noticed that as time passes by, the color turns slightly darker. And I love that it does what it does. I carry two or three tubes of lipstick with me when I am out. When I go to the washroom to retouch my makeup, I'd put on a different lipstick color [I get all weird with lipstick like that]. But with Cami doing what it does, I won't have to. I'll let it do the color switching for me. Haha.

Here are swatches of Cami:



This is what Cami looks like on my sister. It looks quite pink when first applied.


And this is what Cami looks like on me (a couple of hours on my lips and already it looks slightly darker):


Such a pretty color just the same. And the best thing about it? It's in the same Matte X formula as Love Life which I reviewed yesterday. Creamy and smooth to apply, dries down fast, long lasting and really comfortable on the lips. Just make sure to exfoliate your lips first [with honey and sugar mixed together or olive oil and sugar mixed together] for best results. 

Can't wait to tell you about the next one! Goal Digger. Oh yes. That's for tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment