Thursday, June 29, 2017

Product Review: Colourpop Lippie Stix Matte X "Daydream"

It is quite obvious, isn't it? How crazy I am about Colourpop Lippie Stix's Matte X formula? I have been talking about it non-stop in my previous posts you know that! Why wouldn't I be? Their Matte X formula is so darn good and long-wearing and so comfortable on the lips I sometimes forget I have lipstick on. So far, I have reviewed only three of them: Goal DiggerCami and Love Life but I have quite a few more to show to you that are worth checking out.

Like this one from the Persuede Me set. It's got such a pretty name, Daydream. I can't tell you enough just how smooth this goes on the lips. So creamy and velvety for 5 to 10 seconds and then it dries down matte. This shade lasted me 4-5 hours with very little fading. I love it. It's the lipstick I find myself reaching for the most when I am wearing earth tone colored tops like this one in the picture:




This lipstick shade comes from the "Persuede Me" set [6 different lipstick shades that comes in a box: Le Freak, Goldie, Ziggie, Daydream, Hotline, Upside Down] and are not sold individually [I will show you the box soon in a separate post]. Sad to say, they will not be making any more lipstick from this set as they're "removing them from the shelves" as soon as stocks have sold out. So if you have Daydream and all the other shades, good for you! I have all six but decided to give Upside Down away as it was way too light for me and would suit someone with really fair complexion.

No comments:

Post a Comment