Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Smokey Eye for a Night Out

I'm looking like a 'yagit' these days. That feeling-lazy-all-day shirt is an old favorite of mine and is perfect when I want to get all cozy in front of the TV or when I feel like playing with makeup. No special plans for the night but if I do have some place special to go, I'll definitely go with this look. Simple, classy, smokey eye makeup.

Nope this is not a tutorial.



























The products I used (applied in order):


Eyebrows: Etude Drawing Pencil No. 1  (Black Brown) 

Face:
Naturactor Concealer Foundation No. 151 

Highlighter: ColourPop SuperShock Highlighter in the shade Wisp

Contour: TheBalm Bahama Mama

Blush: NYX Blush in Taupe

Eyes: 

And on my lips! :-) .... Wet n' Wild Megalast Lipstick in Mochalicious

I hope that you enjoyed this post.

Until my next one! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment